Welcome to Emerald Hill Golf Course
Emerald Hill Golf Course opened in 1923. The course was purchased and renovated by the Sterling Park District in 1994. Emerald Hill Golf Course features 18 holes, a driving range, three practice greens and a practice chipping area. The course is primarily bentgrass greens with kentucky bluegrass tees, fairways and rough.
The clubhouse features a well supplied pro shop that is open daily. The open air Pavilion is perfect for hosting weddings, outings, tournaments, private parties or in providing a scenic view for some post-round beverages.